.post img { border:5px solid #fbfe03; padding:2px; }

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Empire State Humans


LSH © DC Comics


poster
The Human League.... get tall:


Empire State Human

Since I was very young I've realised
I never wanted to be human size
So I avoid the crowds and traffic jams
They just remind me of how small I am
Because of this longing in my heart
I'm going to start the growing art
I'm going to grow now and never stop
Think like a mountain, grow to the top

Tall, tall, tall, I want to be tall, tall, tall
As big as a wall, wall, wall,
as big as a wall, wall, wall
And if I'm not tall, tall, tall,
then I will crawl, crawl, crawl
Because I'm not tall, tall, tall, tall, tall, tall, tall

With concentration
My size increased
And now I'm fourteen stories high
At least
Empire State Human
Just a bored kid
I'll go to Egypt to be
The pyramids

Brick by brick
Stone by stone:
Growing till he's fully grown
Fetch more water
Fetch more sand
Biggest person in the land



Avengers © Marvel Comics


Avengers © Marvel Comics